ACT Speech Therapy, LLC is hiring full-time Speech-Language Pathologists in the Charlotte, NC and Fort Mill, SC areas who are motivated to work with children ages birth through 18. Settings include home health, schools and clinic. The person selected to fill this position will work with children with a variety of diagnoses to help them move towards and meet milestones. Diagnoses range in severity, complexity, and co-morbidity, including but not limited to: Dysphagia, Autism, Down Syndrome, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, neurological conditions, stuttering, voice disorders, and other various conditions.
A successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Sciences & Disorders, or other related field from an accredited college or university.
- Valid North Carolina Speech-Language Pathology License.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Previous experience working in Early-Intervention.
- Ability to pass a background screening, drug test, & driver history check.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Maximum of three vehicle infractions within the last two (2) years.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assessment, evaluation, and treatment of all referred patients.
- Appropriate and timely development of Plan of Care for patients served.
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Appropriate and timely documentation of progress toward goals.
- Appropriate and timely communication of patient status to members of their interdisciplinary team.
- Counsel, educate, and instruct patients and their families regarding their speech-language therapy treatment.
- Attend patient care team meetings, IFSP & IEP Meetings, and other conference as requested.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-service training.
- Comply with Federal, State, & Local laws, including HIPAA.
- Perform other duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- Fully supported CFY positions (weekly meetings and support above normal supervision)
- Competitive salary, paid bi-weekly
- Covered by workman’s compensation policy
- Cloud-based EMR and scheduling
- Paid holidays
- Weekly gas reimbursement
- Material allowance
- Health insurance stipend
- CEU allowance
- Employee driven caseload/flexible scheduling
- Caseload cap
Rebecca Ingram Rowe MA, CCC-SLP, Owner