ACT Speech Therapy and Myo Services, PLLC is a therapist-owned, private company based in Charlotte, N.C. and upstate S.C. serving clients ages from infants to adults.
In our practice, we believe in treating each client as “whole” incorporating their interests, values, and occupations which allows us to better improve each client’s speech, language, cognition and swallowing.
ACT Speech Therapy is a concierge medical speech therapy company. This means we come to you and provide excellent one-on-one service to each family we serve.
Our service location options:
- We can come to you at your home or see your child at their daycare, preschool or elementary school.
- We also see clients within Pediatric Possibilities in Matthews, N.C. This allows us to work with your child on their speech, language and feeding goals in a fun and interactive environment. In the clinic we have access to sensory equipment, swings, trampolines and many other physical activities and games which allows your child to move while working on their goals.
- You have constant access to your child’s speech therapist. You will never have to go through a front office to get your questions answered. Contact your child’s speech therapist during business hours with any questions or concerns.
- We are not boring. The speech therapists we employ develop fun and interactive activities each week to target your child’s goals. Your child won’t even know they are working during therapy!
- We provide homework! We want parents and caregivers to understand and assist with their child’s speech and language goals. Homework is given weekly or every other week for at home practice.
- We are 100% committed to improve your child’s communication. ACT Speech Therapy employs moms who have children. We know how important it is to raise your child to be able to communicate with you and others.