ACT Speech Therapy, PLLC is a therapist-owned, private company in South Charlotte, North Carolina. Rebecca Ingram Rowe, M.A., CCC-SLP is licensed in both North and South Carolina as well as nationally certified through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She has over 7 years of experience specializing in children and adult speech, language, cognitive, voice and swallowing disorders.
Rebecca has worked with infants to 21 year olds in home, preschool, elementary, middle and high school settings. She has also worked for Carolinas Healthcare System in acute care and inpatient rehabilitation with adults who have had strokes, traumatic brain injuries and prolonged hospitalizations.
- B.S., Communication Disorders at Appalachian State University
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology at Appalachian State University
- VitalStim Certification (2011)
- LSVT LOUD (2013)
- FEES Training for the Evaluation of Dysphagia (2013)
- Introduction to PROMPT (2016)
- ASHA Leadership Development Training (2013)
Along with home visits, Rebecca is now serving clients in a shared space with Pediatric Possibilities at 211 West Matthews Street, Matthews NC.